Monday, December 24, 2007

In preparation for Christmas Eve mass, hungover

Favorite Holidays, ranked from most to least:

1. Halloween
2. Thanksgiving
3. St. Patrick's Day
4. 4th of July
5. Memorial Day/Labor Day
6. Summer Solstice (I don't actually celebrate this, but think I should start.)
7. My birthday/friends' birthdays
8. Christmas
9. Valentine's Day
10. New Year's Eve

The saving graces of Christmas:

1. Wrapping my brother's gift in an egg carton.
2. Our annual ugly sweater party
3. Cookies
4. White Christmas/Love Actually/It's a Wonderful Life/Linus
5. Nat King Cole
6. Festivus
7. Families who drink

3 comments:

adc said...

families who drink. amen.

A Joyful Girl said...

You shouldve just gone to the BAR before christmas eve mass. we had sangria. then went to the bar after. all holidays should be as evenly laced with booze.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.